AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE: Files are sent to you ANYWHERE; now discounted by nearly 15%!!
Upload to any SmartPhone or Tablet!
NOTE: We recommend that zip files be downloaded to a PC or laptop, NOT directly to a phone or tablet. After unzipping, copy files to your Camera Gallery
The latest versions of all of our famous detailed Touring Maps:
* Cape Peninsula
* Cederberg - the Touring Map
* Day Drives from Cape Town
* Garden Route
* Overberg Whale Coast
* Swartberg & Klein-Karoo
* Tankwa Karoo & the Roggeveld Escarpment
* Wild Coast
plus FREE our out-of-print Cape Winelands and Fynbos Road
in jpg format
For more info about each of these maps see the Product Pages for the hardcopy versions. Digital maps are exactly the same as the hardcopy versions and do not contain extra information.
Files are uploaded as a single Zip file. PLEASE BE PATIENT; LARGE FILES TAKE TIME TO LOAD. Download size: 809Mb
After you have made your checkout payment [or we've received your POP for your EFT], you'll get an automatic email with download instructions. Simple as that! [but be aware that some files are large, so allow plenty of time for the download!]. When you have unzipped the file you might find a file 'passwords.txt' in the map folder – this contains the passwords you must enter for some products to open your pdf files. The jpg files are not password protected.
You will be allowed a maximum of two downloads per product [Zip file] purchased.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT DIGITAL MAPS
1. Our digital maps are effectively snapshots of our paper maps. They are not interactive [enlargement does not reveal greater detail] nor does removing elements, eg title pane, reveal more mapped area. That said, they can be enlarged or reduced to the limits of their resolution [300 dpi] with complete flexibility.
2. We recommend the use of JPGs on smart phones. iPHONES: We have recently been made aware that some iPhones store picture content in the Cloud, not on the phone, necessitating downloads every time you want to use the map. Seems that Apple wasn't thinking about the vast areas of the earth with no wifi or phone reception. Work around this by installing a flash memory card in your phone if possible, so that the maps are always immediately available. This problem does not seem to occur on Android and other phones, as far as we know. Any info from users would be very helpful!
3. Please remember our recommendation: that you download your digital purchases to a laptop or other hard drive before transferring them [if required] to a tablet or smartphone.
4. Please note that digital products are NOT RETURNABLE! How could we possibly know whether they have been completely erased from all your devices? Please be fair!
Share this Product
As an keen South Africa traveler this are the best maps you can get visiting the country with interesting and tons of detailed information. Thank you!