AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE: Files are sent to you ANYWHERE
These maps are FABULOUS when loaded on a Smart Phone or a Tablet ...
NOTE: We recommend that zip files be downloaded to a PC or laptop, NOT directly to a phone or tablet. After unzipping, copy files to your Camera Gallery
THIS DIGITAL MAP IS NOW AVAILABLE IN DISCOUNTED SPECIAL SETS: SEE NEXT PAGE OF DIGITAL PRODUCTS
The latest edition  of our famous Table Mountain map in digital format - PLUS two free historical maps of the mountain, from 1905 and 1974!!!
All our digital maps except freebies are now supplied in BOTH 250 dpi jpg format AND in PDF-for-document-distribution format – you'll receive both versions [free maps are only in jpg format]. Pdfs might be password- and print-protected. Files are uploaded as a single Zip file. PLEASE BE PATIENT; LARGE FILES TAKE TIME TO LOAD
After you have made your checkout payment [or we've received your POP for your EFT], you'll get an automatic email with download instructions. Simple as that! [but be aware that some files are large, so allow plenty of time for the download!]. When you have unzipped the file you will find a file 'passwords.txt' in the map folder – this contains the passwords you must enter to open your pdf files. The jpg files are not password protected.
You will be allowed a maximum of two downloads per product [Zip file] purchased.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT DIGITAL MAPS
1. Our digital maps are effectively snapshots of our paper maps. They are not interactive [enlargement does not reveal greater detail] nor does removing elements, eg title pane, reveal more mapped area. That said, they can be enlarged or reduced to the limits of their resolution [300 dpi] with complete flexibility.
2. Both PDF andJPG versions are provided in the ZIP file. PDF versions are generally password and print protected. These are high resolution maps and are thus copyright protected to prevent unauthorised commercial reproduction. We recommend the use of JPGs on smart phones, so you don't have to enter the password every time you want to use the map.
3. PLEASE NOTE that the relevant passwords are included in a 'passwords' file in the ZIP.
4. iPHONES: We have recently been made aware that some iPhones store picture content in the Cloud, not on the phone, necessitating downloads everytime you want to use the map. Seems that Apple wasn't thinking about the vast areas of the earth with no wifi or phone reception. Work around this by installing a flash memory card in your phone if possible, so that the maps are always immediately available. This problem does not seem to occur on Android and other phones, as far as we know. Any info from users would be very helpful!
5. Please remember our recommendation: that you download your digital purchases to a laptop or other harddrive before transferring them [if required] to a tablet or smartphone.
6. Please note that digital poducts are NOT RETURNABLE! How could we possibly know whether they have been completely erased from all your devices? Please be fair!