9th Edition touring map: Scale 1:50 000 [2cm = 1km][Latest: 2018] WATERPROOF; Gift downloads 30Mb
FREE DIGITALS ... when your paper map is ready for dispatch you'll get an email inviting you to download a FREE Zip file with NINE printable minimaps! - Cape Peninsula Wine Estates; Cape Point Trail; Constantia Valley walks; Kalk Bay Peak; Kirstenbosch Gardens; Newlands Forest; Noordhoek Beach; Robben Island; Table Mountain Top ...
And your paper maps will be dispatched to you as fast as we can!
NOW WITH CASH-SAVING DELIVERY OPTIONS, SEE CHECK OUT
This map can also be purchased as a part of two SPECIALS – our great COMPLETE TOURING MAPS Special or our CAPE TOWN VISITOR"S HOLIDAY Special
NOTE: All specials are ONLY available for shipping WITHIN South Africa
If you prefer to purchase from a Retail Outlet near you, go HERE and search for your nearest shop.
If you're a resident you'll find this map invaluable... if you're a visitor you'll find it essential. This double-sided waterproof map covers the whole of the Cape Peninsula in two sections; from Cape Town to Muizenberg and, on the reverse, from Muizenberg to Cape Point.
Now with ALL THE NEW STREET NAMES; the MYCITI BUS ROUTES; the complete HOERIKWAGGO TRAIL and all the new interchange layouts. Now also includes the Cape Camino!
Many thanks for excellent service. The Peninsula Map is ideal for our purpose as our daughter has moved to Cape Town and we can now follow her outdoor activities. The detail is excellent. – Peter Pearson
- Colour-shading and contours at 20m intervals make the distinctive mountains of the Table Mountain National Park stand out clearly.
- All Cape Town's southern suburbs, main roads, railways, footpaths, etc. are accurately mapped and named.
- More than thirty different kinds of facilities are keyed, from theatres to mountain biking, restaurants to whale-watching.
- 500 places of special interest are named, listed and keyed on the map.
- Built up areas, industrial areas, informal settlements, cemeteries, sports grounds, shopping centres, cultivated lands, education sites, police stations, and post offices are detailed.
This is the most detailed and up-to-date map of the Cape Peninsula on the market.
- There is a comprehensive list of attractions keyed to the map.
- An inset map of Robben Island is included.
- Both sides: A2+ full colour maps
- Scale: 1:50 000 (2cm = 1km)
- 20m contours; relief shading
- 2km square grid
- Coords in DDMM.mm format at important junctions
- WATERPROOF and TEAR RESISTANT in plastic sleeve
- ISBN 978-1-920377-36-6
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT DIGITAL GIFTS
1. Our digital maps are effectively snapshots of our paper maps. They are not interactive [enlargement does not reveal greater detail] nor does removing elements, eg title pane, reveal more mapped area. That said, they can be enlarged or reduced to the limits of their resolution [300 dpi] with complete flexibility.
2. iPHONES: We have recently been made aware that some iPhones store picture content in the Cloud, not on the phone, necessitating downloads every time you want to use the map. Seems that Apple wasn't thinking about the vast areas of the earth with no wifi or phone reception. Work around this by installing a flash memory card in your phone if possible, so that the maps are always immediately available. This problem does not seem to occur on Android and other phones, as far as we know. Any info from users would be very helpful!
3. Please remember our recommendation: that you download your digital purchases to a laptop or other hard drive before transferring them [if required] to a tablet or smartphone.
4. Please note that digital products are NOT RETURNABLE! How could we possibly know whether they have been completely erased from all your devices? Please be fair!
Share this Product
More from this collection
I wanted to get more of these excellent maps to complete my Slingsby Maps collection and because of the attractive discount of 35% I ordered 4 maps of different areas.
The speedy courier service delivered them in 2 days at my door.
The best maps available in SA! :-)
AT02 Cape Peninsula #9 - 2018
Very detailed and good quality, perfect for our travels later in the year. Very quick overseas delivery