4th Edition touring map [Latest: 2017]; Scale 1:125 000 [8cm = 10km] WATERPROOF; Download gift size: 46Kb
FREE DIGITALS ... when your paper map is ready for dispatch you'll get an email inviting you to download a FREE Zip file with a fascinating slide show of a trip through this famous kloof.
And your paper maps will be couriered to you as fast as we can!
DISCOUNTED DURING LOCKDOWN
South African addressees only; Courier delivery only
This map can also be purchased as a part of two SPECIALS – our great COMPLETE TOURING MAPS Special or our 5 x 4 x 4 HOLIDAY PACKAGE .
NOTE: All specials are ONLY available for shipping WITHIN South Africa
If you prefer to purchase from a Retail Outlet near you, go HERE and search for your nearest shop.
Whether you're a hiker, mountain biker or 4x4 enthusiast this is the map you need for your visit to the spectacular Baviaanskloof. The map is fully GPS‑compatible and will enable you to explore this fabulous, rugged wilderness, its geological marvels, extraordinary flora and fauna, and the poignant reminders of its Khoisan past...
Get Peter Slingsby's Baviaanskloof map – a Baviaanskloof adventure without it is like a house without a stoep. – Drive Out Mag
The double sided map covers the whole Kloof from near Willowmore in the west to Patensie and Hankey in the east. It extends north to Cockscomb and south to the Long Kloof. It is the only comprehensive map of the whole of the Baviaanskloof Conservation Area, part of the Baviaanskloof Mega-Reserve and a World Heritage Site.
- All roads, tracks, paths and 4x4 routes are marked.
- Full GPS details are shown at every major road junction in DD MM SS format.
- Kilometre distances are indicated between major intersections.
- 20 metre contours and delicate colour height-shading bring the extraordinary topography of the kloof to life.
- All the latest tourism information, attractions and accommodation are on the map.
- Contact details for all the places where you can stay are listed.
This is the most comprehensive, fully researched and detailed map of the Baviaanskloof ever published.
- A2+ double-sided full colour map
- Scale 1:125 000 (8cm = 10km)
- 20m contours; relief shading
- 1' Long/Lat grid
- Coords in DD MM SS format at every road-junction
- WATERPROOF and TEAR RESISTANT in plastic sleeve
- ISBN 978-1-920377-32-8
Share this Product
More from this collection
Very good service. WE love your detail map.
Maps that make trip planning pleasure!
I like the map and how it connects with my other maps.
AT01 Baviaanskloof #4 - 2017
Brilliant product - Thank you.
And just what I was after at the time as well. Current & up-to-date as could be, and extremely informative & helpful.
Yet another one added to my already extensive list.
Thanks & Regards.